Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, September 19th, 2011



That’s a funny photo of Oreo, she looks kinda weird now, I am going to have to tell Elder Sutton what his dad said, he is my zone leader, hahaha. (So in our Ward Conference in Rexburg President Sutton stood up and said that he might have to stop watching BYU football games if he is going to follow the 13th Article of Faith because there was nothing virtuous, lovely or of good report or praiseworthy about their last game.)

I just got the second package today, there have been a lot of confusing things with it and its been annoying but I worked it out with the ups store this morning.

The other elders here have never heard of spud day, I told them about it... it’s an Idaho thing; it’s a lot of fun though. I’m surprised dad you don’t sound more excited about going to something called spud day, sounds like a hoot!

I’m sure the cats love it in my room nice and quiet. No one bothers them in there.

I told Elder Sutton about his dad and he thought that was funny he is in a ward nearby called Knick Fairview, his area borders mine.


There are a few different things in Talkeetna one of them is the place that was on TV for a giant burger it is a $34 burger I don’t know if it’s better than Big Juds I never had one, it was on TV though just tourist food.


I ate one of the meal worm suckers, the other elders where very surprised that they make suckers with real bugs would it be possible to get any scorpion ones?
I don’t know if he ever had a brother that served a mission there, his name would be winckle but I’m not sure, he was converted only 4 years ago

It’s possible I could train but I don’t know it would be fun though.
Elder Stone and I are working well together; we have difference of opinions but nothing serious.
Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment