Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monday, May 9, 2011

(This letter from Tyler is fairly short.....
he called yesterday for Mother's Day!)

It's fine that you did not chat more, in case you had not noticed I never really spent much time on the phone, I never really know what to say to people. I don't know the official rules for how long, just around an hour or so, next time my companion (whoever it is) and I will do a better job at finding some one with Skype, as we are allowed to do that.

I really enjoy just teaching about Christ, I don't know if you have read it but one of the books we have is Jesus The Christ, by Talmage, people seem to respond to that pretty well.

Because I am the junior companion Elder Grawrock decides what we do on p-day, we usually go play sports for about 3 or 4 hours with a bunch of missionaries in our zone, there is not a whole lot to do here on p-days anyways. We are allowed to go to zoos, and museums and that kind of stuff, we can go hiking. I'm sad we can't go swimming, even though it is cold, or snow machining, ATV's and shooting guns and stuff with members.
left Elder Grawrock ,right Elder Loveland he was incharge of our vehichles in the mission.

I'll try to send some cool pictures.

So I spent $50 dollars on clothing, can I use some money for food?

No comments:

Post a Comment