Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, October 10, 2011



No thanks on the CTR ring.
That is funny that you have tons of snow, or at least got it, down in south east Alaska, it has been kinda snowy, but in the area of Alaska I’m in, it is staying about 30F-50F but no snow.

The work has been progressing well, we are having fun in our area, and doing a lot of service, we ate dinner with a professional photographer, so she took a bunch of pictures, I’m on a slow pc so I updated them in a smaller format, I’ll re upload them later.

We will be having several children getting baptized this month in our ward, one or 2 from a less active family we have been working with

The teenagers we baptized are still active and coming to seminary.

I just knew we were going to get stuff for plowing our house as soon I left, haha just kidding, that should help out a lot as well as the polaris ranger with the plow, by the way, I never heard any more about Danny’s dad, what is the news with that? from when he was in the hospital?

I have been fixing peoples computers, it gets me in the door to less actives then we can teach them. The less actives are who we have been doing a lot of focusing on, that is who our stake president wants us to focus on at this time, we have a lot of them hiding in our area.
Jeffrey R. Holland priesthood session was good, so was the first one about memorizing scriptures.

Also do you know if i might be able to buy a new winter hat, it’s about $50 I’ll keep looking for the one i want but for less $$$ also I am probably going to send you a package today

i love you and am getting off, also i got the hat for like $30 instead, thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment