Monday, February 28, 2011

At last!

So just a little forward to this letter. He sent our first letter to the wrong email address so we didn't hear from him for one and half weeks. So it was nice to get two emails and a letter the same day.

02/14/11
I miss getting to sleep in. I have been up early every day and you start to get realllly tired. I love all the stuff that we are learning in the classes but they are very long. We are in a pilot program that only 6 out of 50 branches are on. They put the emphasis on teaching the investigators needs using the spirit. We focus on helping the investigators feel the Holy Ghost's promptings and prayer to know if the church is true. We study the lessons and then we teach "investigators" all of our teachers do role playing as tho they are real investigators, they do a really good job I think. Well is's like 6:40am so I'm really tired. I'll start sending you some letters soon. I love you and hope to see you in about 727 days from now. Feb 11, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment