Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, September 26th, 2011

My week has been good, I got my package.
I would like to write Josh a letter, although I forgot where he got called to, that might help a little.

I can hardly believe that Marissa went to home coming let alone with Britton, that kid has always been a bit...

Fall started here a while ago, there are hardly any leaves left on the trees.

Oh by the way, transfers are tomorrow, Elder Stone and I are staying six more weeks.

I am glad Danielle is getting married so soon and to someone from Idaho! Josh is probably working are air to air and air to ground weapons guidance systems such as j-dams and things like that. That is a good field to go into, and being stationed in Oklahoma means he is more likely to be on the design and testing end, than in combat and using them. A lot of weapons testing is done in that area of the US.

That sounds pretty spendy to fly to Trevor’s and help out, I hope you are able to spend some time with them.

love you.

I’ll send you the package soon as I find some more stuff to put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment